COVID-19: please note that normal delivery times might increase by 1-3 business days, it’s hard to be precise, please just allow for longer than usual delivery time when planning your painting task. Thank you for your patience.
Ecolour delivers Australia-wide to your home or work, with free shipping* for orders over $200 (a flat $20 fee applies for orders under $200).
* Ecolour couriers cover over 90% of Australia, but for some regional, out of zone or excessively high cost shipping locations, a freight charge may apply on orders over $200 (or you might be able to provide an alternative shipping address to avoid freight charge). We will contact you to discuss.
Typical (not guaranteed) delivery time frames, subject to couriers, are as follows:
- Melbourne: next business day
- Brisbane/Gold Coast: 3 – 5 business days
- Sydney/Canberra: 2 – 3 business days
- South Australia/Tasmania: 3 – 5 business days
- Western Australia/Northern Territory: 5 – 7 business days
You can also call in to an Ecolour shop to pick up supplies, so come and see us at one of our store locations.
Ecolour will happily assist customers who wish to return items purchased from Ecolour stores and online, no questions asked.
Call Ecolour on 1300 326 568 or visit the store location within 30 days of purchase.
All returns must be in original packaging and condition and accompanied by the transaction receipt or invoice.
Ecolour staff will determine the nature of the return and management will confirm if a refund or credit applies.
Ecolour will strive to assist the customer with a solution.
Refunds will be processed via EFTPOS or direct debit to your nominated account.
Credits will be applied to your account and a copy of the credit will be supplied to the customer.
Ecolour is sorry to say a refund or credit does not apply to items purchased more than 3 months from purchase, unsalable items i.e. out of the packaging or damaged, items not property of Ecolour Australia and tinted paint. Freight charges for returned items are at the cost of the customer.
Ecolour wishes customers a rewarding painting experience however acknowledges the need for this policy.