To our fellow Aussies,
Ecolour remains open for business, and we’ve improved our business practices to minimise COVID19 risks. We’ve implemented specific operational changes for our Victorian store, see below. Our paints are certified as Zero VOC and so are the healthiest option for anyone stuck at home and wanting to repaint as they won’t reduce indoor air quality. Other paints outgas VOCs for years after application negatively impacting human health in many ways including your immunity and respiratory system.
Abbotsford Victoria store update (3rd August 2020) – our store remains open, we encourage you to call first (or do click and collect at our online store) so orders can be prepared and tinted ready for contactless collection within 2 hours. We can assist with loading heavy buckets directly into your vehicle if required. We also offer same day delivery to Melbourne metro area (free for orders over $150 and $15 flat fee for orders less than $150).
Here’s what are we doing to ensure the safety of our staff and customers:
- We are each doing our best to adhere to the Federal and State government recommendations and regulations – masks in Victoria, regular washing of hands, coughing into elbows, no handshakes, immediate disposal of tissues, taking sensible social distancing measures, avoiding unnecessary travel outside of work.
- We are adopting best practice whilst travelling on public transport – use of face masks if required or appropriate, avoid touching surfaces / railings / handles where possible, distance from other passengers as much as possible.
- Our three stores (Byron, Abbotsford and Fyshwick) are each located in industrial areas, not high retail foot traffic areas, customers should feel safe visiting our stores, but you have the option of ordering online or over the phone and we will deliver paint to you, or you can do Click&Collect with no contact required.
- We’re making arrangements to create a sensible and practicable separation of our staff from customers, we have just 1 staff member in our Abbotsford and Fyshwick stores and 4 in our Byron store/factory and it’s not often we get two or more customers at the same time.
- We are regularly cleaning down any surfaces customers likely to come in contact with (door handles, store counter, EFTPOS machine).
- Our couriers are changing their work practices to improve personal safety (benefiting staff and customers), we remain alert to any warning signs exhibited by couriers coming to our stores.
The Ecolour Australia Team